Protect your family.
As life rolls on, things change. When those changes occur, whether they be expected or unexpected, you want to feel like you’ve done all you can do to protect your family and its future.
We can help you do that with planning, document preparation, and advocacy in the Connecticut Probate Court system.
The probate services we offer include:
- Drafting wills and advance directives
- Probating wills and administering estates in the Connecticut Probate Courts
- Serving as a conservator for individuals who have been determined to be unable or unwilling to make decisions on their own
- Representing adults and minors in matters of guardianship, termination of parental rights, and emancipation
- Representing clients regarding civil commitment for treatment of psychological disorders, and involuntary medication and treatment
- Assisting clients in obtaining name changes
Let us help.
To discuss how we can help you or a loved one navigate the Connecticut Probate Court system, then please contact us by using the form below.
This website presents general information about Monarch Law and is not intended as legal advice nor should you consider it as such. You should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel. Please keep in mind that merely contacting Monarch Law will not establish an attorney-client relationship. Monarch Law cannot represent you until we confirm there is no conflict of interest, and the firm determines that it is otherwise able to accept the engagement. Accordingly, please do not send us any information or documents until a formal attorney-client relationship has been established through an interview with an attorney and you get authorization in the form of an engagement letter from Monarch Law. Any information or documents sent prior to your receipt of an engagement letter cannot be treated as confidences, secrets or protected information of any nature. Clicking “Please Review” acknowledges that you understand and agree with this notice.